Preston II - Antique Tan
The Preston is a timeless semi-brogue with a rounded profile which exudes sartorial elegance.
Pairs well with: Black & Dark Grey
Also available in: Antique Coffee
- Rounded Toe
- Calf Leather
- Calf Lining
- All-Weather Sole
- Cemented Construction
- It is recommended to use the size chart to determine your size before ordering
- Please note that all shoes are made with natural full grain leather and hand-coloured. Thus, there might be slight natural leather marks
- Click here for Shoe Shine Tips
- Free Shipping for all SG orders
- Free or low cost shipping for international orders
- 2 - 4 business days for Singapore orders
- 5 - 10 business days for orders outside Singapore
- Free 1-time exchange for Singapore orders
- Free return in store credit, $12 for returns in cash for Singapore orders
- For non-Singapore orders exchange & returns, please visit our FAQ
Initially skeptical about buying shoes via the internet, especially concerning quality and sizing. But after reading the glowing reviews I tried my first pair. The quality is way above expected. Full grain, soft and supple leather. Nice design and broguing pattern. Stitching was of high standard and fit was true to size. However in my other purchase of a chiseled toe wing tip, the shoe was a tad longer in the same size 42. So perhaps for the roomier chiseled toe shoes I'd go a size down.
Now the negatives:
The rubber sole was of good quality but stiff. A Vibram rubber sole might be better. The inner cushion would sink in after a few wears thus loosening the shoe. The quality of this should be looked into. A spare set of laces would've been ideal.
But it didn't deter me. I have 4 pairs of these shoes now. Highly recommended.
High quality good looking shoes
This was my 2nd pair from E&C. As expected, shoe was comfortable from the get go - no running in required nor painful feet to worry about. Two thumbs up.
1st impressions are good. Good quality seams, beautiful finishing cushiong and base. Have yet to stress test them with daily wear, but still very satisfied with the product!
Extremely satisfied with my purchase. They look great, feel good on my feet. Best of all they're reasonably priced quality pair of dress shoes. I even went ahead to buy a different pair after a week!