Norwich II - Black
A timeless cap-toed oxford with elegant swan neck facing details. The Norwich a classic, understated English oxfords.
Pairs well with: Black, Charcoal & Mid Grey
- Chiselled Toe
- Calf leather upper and lining
- Hand-cut & hand-stitched
- Coloured by hand
- High-density insoles made for comfort
- Friction control rubber soles
- Cemented construction for easy resoling
- Please note that all shoes are made with natural full grain leather thus, there might be slight natural leather marks.
- Click here for Shoe Shine Tips
- Free Shipping for all SG orders
- Free or low cost shipping for international orders
- 2 - 4 business days for Singapore orders
- 5 - 10 business days for orders outside of Singapore
- It is highly recommended to use the size chart to determine your size before ordering
- Free 1-time exchange, 1 to 1 exchange @ your convenience (office or home)
- Free return in store credit, $12 for returns in cash
- For non-Singapore orders exchange & returns, please visit our FAQ
First choice was perpetually sold out but still very happy and satisfied with my second choice, Norwich II - Black.
Delivery was at quicker than anticipated.
Will definitely Re-order again in the near future.
Havent had a chance to wear these since my order came, so I did not review immediately.
Out of the box, the leather is well conditioned, no cracks, no mold. Something often taken for granted. The included shoe horn and shoe bags were a nice touch too.
I like the 'danite' style rubber outsoles. They feel really grippy and give me confidence should wet weather walking be required.
Insole is nice and cushion-y. I wonder if they will flatten over time. Perhaps consider selling replacement insoles?
The leather is a little stiff, as expected of new full grain leather shoes. This would not be a problem by itself, however, the collar around the opening of the shoe reaches exactly to the ball of my ankle. This causing quite a bit of discomfort as I walk, even with socks on. I suppose I'll have to keep pushing down on the collar with my ankles to eventually 'season' it.
Other than that, so far this shoe has been quite a joy to walk in.
This is my second shoe and still I am impressed. Excellant service, good quality shoes and skilled craftsmanship that you rarely see. Extremely affordable and comfortable.