Balmoral II - Burnished Wine
The Balmoral is an elegant oxford with semi-brogues. Perfect for a contemporary look.
- Chiselled Toe
- Calf Leather
- Calf Lining
- Anti-Slip Rubber Sole
- Cemented Construction
- It is recommended to use the size chart to determine your size before ordering
- Please note that all shoes are made with natural full grain leather and hand-coloured. Thus, there might be slight natural leather marks.
- Click here for Shoe Shine Tips
- Free Shipping for all SG orders
- Free or low cost shipping for international orders
- 2 - 4 business days for Singapore orders
- 5 - 10 business days for orders outside Singapore
- Free 1-time exchange for Singapore orders
- Free return in store credit, $12 for returns in cash for Singapore orders
- For non-Singapore orders exchange & returns, please visit our FAQ
High quality, comfortable, responsive yet affordable.
Arrived in tip top condition with a thoughtful note ..... very pleased and will definitely purchase a third pair ....
Order came within 5 days, came in such excellent conditions and FREE shoe bag each side, and FREE shoe horn! Comfy so far! A little blister on the ankle but it's alright.
1)I brought it on 31st and I received it within 5 days. Kudos to that firstly. 2) The shoe sizes fits! Thank gawd I measured my feet. Remember to measure your feet! 3) They came in with such an excellent quality shoebox, separated shoe bag for Each shoe, and even throw in a shoe horn!!!! 4) they are definitely comfortable so far, still breaking in, some blisters on my left side of the ankle but no problem on that. So far so good. Let's see if it will last!
I've been buying shoes from E&C since Archules days and I have never been disappointed with the quality and style of the shoes. I am quietly gratified and proud that a little known brand that I have been supporting has grown much in stature and reputation over the years, and giving the bigger brands a run for their money. All these, at a fraction of the price the bigger brands are charging, though that fraction has grown over the years (tongue in cheek)!