Earnest's Top 5 - Activewear
Fashionable, comfortable and suited to our scorching weather, activewear has become a wardrobe staple for most of us these days. Gone were the days where the only clothes we wore to the gym were our Army singlets or school t-shirts. Whether you need a high-performance gear to aid your workout, or just want to stand out at the gym, affordable and stylish options are plenty these days. Excluding big name brands such as Nike and Adidas, here are our top 5 best activewear brands in the market right now.
- Fast becoming the biggest player in the activewear industry, lululemon has been a crowd favorite amongst yoga fanatics in recent years. However, they are not limited to only yoga, they have a wide range of activewear which will cover all your other sweaty pursuits, be it for a run or a visit to the gym. Although pricier than all the other options on our list, they definitely are a worthy investment.
- Recently awarded the fastest-growing brand in the United Kingdom, gym-goers have definitely heard of them. Big on the social media platform with over 2.2million followers on Instagram, Gymshark has been a true success story. Tanks, base layers, casual t shirts, hoodies and sweatpants, they have it all. Gymshark’s devotion to producing innovative, effective performance wear and their ever-expanding social presence has seen their growth skyrocket in the past 5 years. Their functionality along with their great looks makes them a popular hit.
- A new, Singaporean company with a passion to create and provide comfortable and fashionable clothing, Kydra’s clothing line are perfectly suited to our Singapore’s weather. Kydra’s innovative 2-in-1 shorts and their sweat-wicking Power Tee are some essentials you might need to combat the heat in our country. With an ever-growing influencer network on their social media, they are only going to get more popular in the near future.
4. Under Armour
- The biggest name on our list, Under Armour are still severely underrated in the market. At an affordable price compared to similarly large brands such as Nike and Adidas, Under Armour has been making their way to the very top with their great apparel and shoes selection. With such a wide range to choose from, one can definitely be sure to find something to suit his/her needs.
- Better known for their fast fashion casual and formal wear than activewear, Uniqlo has surprisingly come up with a good range of activewear themselves. Affordably priced as low as $14.90, they are getting more popular among the crowd looking for a quality, cheaper alternative to other more expensive brands out there.